Alexandra Daddario's headshot
|Birth Name||Alexandra Daddario|
|Born|| March 16, 1986 (age 24)|
New York City, New York
Alexandra Daddario (born March 16, 1986) is an American film/television actress who's currently best known to worldwide audiences as Annabeth Chase in the 2010 film, Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief.
Daddario was born in New York City, New York and was raised in the Upper East Side. Her parents are lawyers.
Alexandra always wanted to be an actress and got her breakout role as victimized teen Laurie Lewis on the american soap opera "All My Children" at 16 years old. At the same time, she was a sophomore attending a traditional girls school in New York. "I was finishing my sophomore year of high school at the Brearley School in New York," Daddario said. "I would not have been able to continue my education there." Daddario co-starred with Logan Lerman and Brandon T. Jackson in Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, the fantasy-adventure movie directed by Chris Columbus, which was released on February 12, 2010. Columbus and Craig Titley adapted the screenplay from The Lightning Thief, the first book of Rick Riordan's best-selling teen's series, Percy Jackson & the Olympians.
- The Squid and the Whale - Pretty Girl (2005)
- Pitch - Alex (2006)
- The Hottest State - Kim (2006)
- The Babysitters - Barbara Yates (2007)
- The Attic - Ava Strauss (2008)
- Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience - Girlfriend (Central Park Couple) (2009)
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief - Annabeth Chase (2010)
- Bereavement - Allison Statut (2010)
- Hall Pass - Paige (2011)
- All My Children - Laurie Lewis (2002-2003)
- Law and Order - Felicia (2004-2006)
- Law and Order: Criminal Intent - Lisa Wellseley (2009)
- Life on Mars - Emily "Rocket Girl" Wyatt (2009)
- Damages - Lily Arsenault (2009)
- White Collar - Kate Moreau (2009-2010)
- Has a brother named Matthew
- Is ticklish in her underarms
- Alex's best friend's name is Allie Wood, who is currently dating Jake Abel.
- Daddario is presumably of Italian descent.